We hope these websites will help you.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice for international travellers Biosecurity measures and travel restrictions are in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Read about what measures are in place when travelling in or out of Australia.
- Getting Ready for Quarantine part 1 The Australian Federal government provides a general overview of the quarantine experience. It also has a checklist of what to do before you depart.
- Getting ready for Quarantine Part 2 The Australian Federal government provides tips and advice that will help you get through quarantine.
- Remove the Cap They are campaigning to lift the travel ban and remove the incoming traveler cap in Australia. So people who are now stuck in Australia and overseas can be with their loved ones again. Check the maps of real-life stories of Aussies who can’t go home to Australia, as well as leave Australia.
- Stranded Aussies The Stranded Aussies Action Network (SAAN) is an informal network founded by a group of individuals impacted by the Stranded Aussies crisis. Their mission is to empower every Australian everywhere to stand up for their right to return home.
- RMIT ABC CoronaCheck They deliver the latest reliable information from the world of fact-checking and coronavirus straight to your inbox. Sign up now to stay informed.
- Change.org ‘Get stranded Aussies home. Lift the flight caps’ They are not asking for handouts or free flights – they’re asking for the freedom to enter their country. Please sign this petition to show your support for stranded Australians abroad and to urge the government to increase/remove the flight caps and get them home.
- Labor Party ‘Help Stranded Aussies’ petition Sign the Labor party’s petition calling on the Morrison Government to help stranded Aussies get home to their families and friends.
Please bookmark this page, as we will add more resources soon.
MON – SUN
9am - 9pm
EVENINGS, WEEKENDS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
We understand that people arrive at hotel quarantine at all times. We will try to respond to out-of-hours enquiries as quickly as we can. Booking in advance is highly recommended for out-of-hours deliveries.